Become a WPBT2 South Florida PBS Sustainer
The WPBT2 South Florida PBS Sustaining Membership is the easiest, greenest and most convenient way to ensure all the award-winning programming you love and value continue for you, your family and our entire community. As a WPBT2 South Florida PBS Sustainer, your generous monthly commitment of support will inspire, educate and enrich our community with opportunities to learn, laugh and share at whatever level you choose.
WPBT2 South Florida PBS Sustainer Benefits:
- Uninterrupted membership! No renewal notices. Your ongoing contributions are automatically drawn from your bank account or credit card each month.
- An annual tax receipt each January, documenting cumulative gifts for the calendar year.
- The WPBT2 South Florida PBS Member Guide, if you choose to receive it.
- Access to our dedicated Sustainer Hotline 877.208.6998 and email address: email@example.com available 24/7 for any updates to your account.
- An invitation to attend special events, concerts and behind-the-scenes station tours.
- An annual Thank You gift of your choosing in appreciation for your ongoing support, if you choose to receive one.
- The What 2 Watch e-newsletter with key program highlights and event information.
- The satisfaction of knowing your membership will always remain current and you will know every time you tune in that the best television on television will continue to come your way every single day of the year thanks to you.
Sustaining Members FAQs
What is a Sustaining Gift?
What if my credit card expires or changes?
If your credit card expires or changes, please call our toll-free Sustainer Hotline at 877.208.6998 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org